How to avoid visitors 'stealing' web page content is a frequently asked question on the internet.
Is there a good solution available for this problem?
The text "encrypted text" changes into escaped (unreadable / encoded) text: "%65%6E%63%72%79%70%74%65%64%20%74%65%78%74". The encoded text can be reversed back into unescaped (readable) text very easily.
Encrypt examples: source code encrypted
1. example_1.html through http://www.iwebtool.com/html_encrypter.
2. example_2.html through http://www.webtoolhub.com/tn561359-html-encrypter.aspx.
3. example_3.html through http://www.smartgb.com/free_encrypthtml.php.
4. example_4.html through http://www.csgnetwork.com/directsourcecodeencrypt.html.
The encrypted source code in these four examples can be decrypted quiet easily. And at the same time the screen text is still copyable.
The best secure solutions so far are CANVAS and some CSS options.
5. example_5.html (Canvas).
6. example_6.html (user-select and media print).